All product returned to SySTIUM® Technologies must be authorized by SySTIUM® Technologies via a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) prior to product being shipped.
Any material returned to SySTIUM® without a valid RMA number will be refused by our receiving department personnel and the product will be returned to shipper at their cost. To obtain warranty service for a SySTIUM® product, you may contact Systium® or your authorized distributor.
To request warranty service from SySTIUM® Technologies you must complete this RMA Request Form online
Upon receipt of the RMA request, and verification of the required information, Systium® Technologies will issue an RMA number authorizing the return of a Product and the instructions on where to return the Product. The RMA number is valid for thirty (30) days.
- All new SySTIUM® products are shipped FOB New Hope, MN. No RMA's will be authorized for product damaged during shipping. Contact your freight carrier for shipping damage.
- Damage or loss of RMA goods during shipment is the sole responsibility of the customer. Insufficient or improper packaging may result in loss of warranty.
- Any cosmetic (scratches, dents, etc.) issues must be claimed prior to product being integrated. RMA requests for cosmetic reasons will be denied after 10 working days of product shipment.
- Products returned for credit are subject to a minimum re-stocking fee of 15%.
- No credits will be issued after 30 days from date of purchase.
- All warranties will be void if inspection finds that product has been abused or has been altered without authority. Product returned with expired warranties or without a valid RMA number will be refused.
- SySTIUM® will cover the cost of shipment of replacement product only within the Continental United States. All returned or replacement product will be shipped via ground transportation. If expedited service is desired the customer will be responsible for the additional cost. Expedited returns will require your carrier account information or a valid credit card #.
- Any repaired or replacement Product is warranted under this written warranty and is subject to the same limitations and exclusions for the remainder of the original warranty period